We call it his "pretty smile". Whenever we ask for it, he dazzles us with his toothy grin, squinty eyes and scrunched up nose. Sometimes he'll even say, "mommy" and when I turn to look at him, that pretty smile is waiting for me. What a sweetie.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Show Me Your Pretty Smile
So...lately Lincoln has been doing this weird cheesy smile. We think it's adorable and worth posting.




We call it his "pretty smile". Whenever we ask for it, he dazzles us with his toothy grin, squinty eyes and scrunched up nose. Sometimes he'll even say, "mommy" and when I turn to look at him, that pretty smile is waiting for me. What a sweetie.
Looks like Lincoln is quite the trend setter. Kate caught on to the pretty smile too.
We call it his "pretty smile". Whenever we ask for it, he dazzles us with his toothy grin, squinty eyes and scrunched up nose. Sometimes he'll even say, "mommy" and when I turn to look at him, that pretty smile is waiting for me. What a sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Gotta love the cheesey smiles!!
We aren't planning a trip quite yet to Parowan. We are going to stay home on Christmas but the day or two after the kids and I might come down. My husband does commerical snow removal so it is hard to plan too far ahead.
You know how I love baby teeth... you turned me to mush with those pictures. Hey, it's pretty funny that we chose the same background and the same music! Are we sisters? Love the posts-- keep me updated, so I can stay sane until the 23rd!
They are so cute!! :)
He is so stinkin' cute! He definitely has the Draper smile!
So cute! I'll have to get that pic from you:) I know Christmas time is crazy but do you want to try to fit in a play date this coming week since I'm not working?
Yep. I love it! It is such a Pretty smile. You and that kid just crack me up!
He looks so big! I can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment