We had a great time on the 4th of July. We woke up that morning and got decked out in our red, white and blue, then headed to Parowan for the traditional festivities.
We participated in the second annual slip-n-slide event held by the Cecil family. WOW! I am glad we don't have pictures for evidence.
Next, we got the kids cleaned up....
I love our holiday traditions!





4 comments:
Fun fun!! There are way cute all decked out!! :)
Looks like you had fun! I don't know if your husband told you... I doubt he even knew who he was but Lindsey's little boy was in love with him at the park on the 4th of july kept taking rock to him and talking to him like they were long lost friends! I thought it was so cute your husband was so nice to him!
What a fun 4th of July! I love Lincoln's outfit and hair! You're such a good mommy. All the kids look adorable.
I'm glad you guys got to come!
And I'll work on finding some pictures!
Post a Comment