Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dan's Day

Well, it's happened. My baby brother is married. We love Corrin and we are so glad she is in our family. She's great. They were married on July 31st. Here are some images from the day. They are not in order, but that's how blogger does it... :) Enjoy!

Camera man Mike.


The whole family.

Nerds.






If it looks like I am hot and sweaty, it's cuz I am. It was about 1:00pm on July 31. Wow. Hot.




Lexie. Cute.

Some memories from the day:
  • Sleeping the night before on the floor of my parent's house. Daniel came in late with a friend from high school. Apparently, I was not under the covers and only in my undies. HEY! It was hot. Don't judge. Well, the next day at the wedding, the friend commented that he was happy to see me dressed appropriately. How embarrassing...
  • Painting BRIGHT yellow on our toes and fingers.
  • Laughing my face off with Daniel, Mom, and Tori in the kitchen.
  • Nicole, Ali and Brett watched the kids while we were in the temple for the ceremony. I am told that while playing on the grass, Lincoln pulled his pants down and attempted to answer the call of nature on the temple grass. Fortunately, Brett scooped him up like a football and ran to the temple waiting room where there was a toilet for such emergencies.
  • Corrin was so happy and nervous, she got confused a little in the ceremony. She was so cute.
  • Uncle Randy shows his love by fake strangling. Well, he did that to me in the sealing room and he got in trouble by his wife.
  • Changing clothes 3 times.
  • Changing Lincoln's poopy underwear 4 times at the church where the luncheon was held. Yep. 4.... (He totally regressed on the potty training thing while we were away from home.)
  • Seeing old freinds from Kearns at the reception. Browns, Glades, Murdocks, Noalls... so many good people.
  • Lincoln trying to "wash" my van... another call of nature moment. Yes. We had potty issues that day.
Beautiful bride, beautiful ceremony, handsome groom, fabulous reception... good times.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a fun time! I'm curious as to which part he saw not quite dressed appropriately! =)

Tasha said...

I have no idea how on Earth I missed this post, but it was a good one! Congrats to Little Dan. I only remember him as a little tiny boy.. so strange! You looked as HOT as ever on the wedding day and I mean it! :) You are ALWAYS gorgeous and look at Linc, wow let's photograph him someday! sheesh, his eyes are AMAZING!