We had a great time on Lincoln's 4th birthday. Despite the fact that we woke up to SNOW... I had been planning to have his party outside. Once Linc was awake, we let him start opening his gifts.
For months Lincoln has known EXACTLY what he wanted for his birthday. He wanted a BAT CAVE. Every time we went to the store, we had to take a stroll down the toy aisle so that he could look at the bat cave box.We knew that we HAD to get this for him.

We had Linc eat his birthday pancake before playing with the bat cave. He was grinning from ear to ear while David and I sang to him. After the pancake, it was PLAY TIME!
It was time to decorate for the party!
The cake was fun and I was happy with how it turned out. Lincoln liked it too!
Look at that handsome birthday boy!Since there was snow on the ground, we had to have the party indoors. I had 18 three and four year old kids running through my house! AAHHH! Fortunately, I had lots of friends who stayed to help control the chaos.
One of the activities was to make robots from pretzels and marshmallows. That was fun!

We also colored robots and played pin the robot on the spaceship.

Another thing we did was make robot costumes from paper bags. The kids really liked this one... especially Austin. :)

Opening presents was really fun. Linc really enjoyed seeing what all of his friends brought for him.








6 comments:
What a fun party! Can you be my personal cake decorator/party planner please?
Yeah Lincoln!!! Happy Birthday to him!!
Wow he looks so grown up!! I can see so much of Dave in him- such a handsome little man. The party looked like so much fun! I love the robot costume idea and the cake looked awesome.
You are looking super beautiful yourself my dear! So Jace and I will be coming into town the last week of June, want to get together? Take care of you :)
Such a fun party! Great job Shannon! Your hard work was definitely well worth it! The activities were so fun. Cute EVERYTHING! Happy Birthday LINC!
Adalyn had a great time at the party! Thanks for the FUN time!
Wow Shan! You could be a professional cake decorator, party planner, day care provider, etc. Linc is so lucky to have such a talented momma! :) Looks like he had an awesome day!
Post a Comment