Lincoln is very into finding out what people are afraid of lately. He asks people continually what scares them. The other day, he asked a former member of our bishopric, Brother Hooten, what he was afraid of during our ward service project.
Lincoln's biggest fear right now is spiders. I swear he can spot a spider web from 30 feet away. He always asks if the spider that lives there is nice or mean and if it will bite him. He can spot spiders in books, which surprises me because they are always so small on the pages, but he knows they are there.
The other day, while talking about spiders, he told me which spider is the scariest. He told me that the "TarEnchillada" (tarantula) spider is the spookiest spider ever! It was the cutest thing I ever heard! I love how he talks and the funny words he comes up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is super cute! :)
Post a Comment