Saturday, November 5, 2011

 Not long ago we went to a little carnival for David's work.  They had face paining there.  Lincoln had never had his face painted so he was curious what it was all about.  Well, at the carnival he decided that he wanted a spider web painted on his face.  He loved his spider web and he didn't want it to wash off.  Unfortunately, the web came off in the tub. 

The next day, Lincoln told me that he wanted his face painted again.  We were at home so I told him that maybe next time we go to a carnival again, he can have his face painted.  I went downstairs to do some work and I could hear some shuffling and rustling upstairs.  I decided I better check out what was going on.  Lincoln had got into his water colors and decided to paint his own face!  Doesn't he look great?




No comments: