Lincoln was so excited to turn 5 this year! We counted down the days until his birthday. A few days before his actual birthday, we had a birthday party for Lincoln and his friends.
Lincoln requested a Lego birthday party. He asked me to make a Lego Batman cake for him. I was happy to do that for my big 5 year old.
Lincoln had a lot of friends come over. We played lots of games and had a great time.
Everyone was very interested in seeing the cool presents Lincoln got from his friends. He definitely got a lot of great presents!
Lincoln had a great birthday party! He says his favorite part was eating the cake.













1 comment:
Wow, what a cute and fun birthday!! I was going to ask if Linc is ready for Kindergarten, but I guess I should ask...are YOU? :)Hope you are doing fabulously!
Post a Comment