So, I decided that I would start to get with the times and set up a blog for myself and my fam. I'm a little late on the hip stuff to do these days, but hey....that's just me.
Mommy land is awesome! I love being home with my baby. I can't believe how quickly Lincoln is growing up. He is such a cute little guy. His new thing is to poop out of his diapers. It's really fun! It's been happening for five consecutive days now. The crazy thing is, I don't mind cuz he's just so dang cute!
David and I are definitely loving parenthood. We work hard on being good parents so hopefully we don't mess Lincoln up too bad.
I am surviving living with my three boys. David and Lincoln belong to me, but Dan-the-man (my younger bro) is not mine. However, he has become like a second son to me. He has been fun to live with and it has been good being able to hang out with him a little more than before.
Well, I am looking forward to joining the century and becoming a blogger. I hope you check out my page often. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Linc is getting so big! I love that picture with the towel...he is so fresh and so clean clean!!! I love how he is a perfect combination of the two of you. I am so excited you've joined the bloggin' world. You're gonna love every minute of it! Thanks for the chat tonight...I agree about keepin' tabs on each other. We need to be better at that!
Post a Comment