Although it's been a while since I've posted, not much has happened. Tori and Dan came to see us for a day a few weeks ago. We went to Zion. The plan was to hike Angel's Landing, but it was raining and we didn't want to slip and fall to our deaths so we just drove around and looked at the scenery. I was glad that they came to see us. They are moving to Pittsburgh in a couple of months and I we are going to miss them a lot.
We finally got Lincoln's hair cut. It was hard to do, but I am so glad we did. I didn't think it was possible for him to look any cuter, but he does! I love his new doo.
Jack (David's brother) is getting a kidney transplant this month. We are all really nervous, but anxious for it to happen. The donor is going to be Michael, another brother. Out of all the boys, Mike turned out to be the best match. The surgery is supposed to happen on the 24th, but we are hoping that it can be sooner. We are praying for the best outcome possible. I think David's mom is ready to pull her hair out because of all she goes through with her kids. Poor lady!
I had my first session of lap swimming today. I did lots better than I thought I would do. Today I swam over 1/2 a mile. At the end of last summer, I could only do a few more laps than I did today. I figured for my first time this year, I did quite well. I hope to get to a mile by the end of the summer.
I hope to be able to post a little more often. I miss my time blogging.





8 comments:
I'm glad that you are doing well. I love Linc's new little man haircut! Also, I hope that the transplant stuff goes smoothly. Poor Jill! But she's lucky to have you as a daughter-in-law :)
A half a mile! You're my hero! Good to see that you had time to do another post. Linkers looks so freaking CUTE! I don't know how one little guy can be so adorable! He makes me smile just looking at him. Hope Jack and all your family are doing well; he's in our prayers. We are planning a trip down later this summer. Can't wait to see you. Oh, guess what? It's now St. Louis! :)
I heard that you swam laps like a mad fiend. Way to go! Glad to see you blogging again...
man, linc's a stud with his new 'do! i hope jack's surgery goes well...how is gina doing? glad to see you back, because i've been missing your posts! tell tori to invite me to her blog - i'd love to see what she's up to!
Love Lincoln's new do! we are big fans of the mowhawk at our house! Hope you guys are having a great summer!
Lincoln's haircut is so cute! Good luck to Jack. I hope that all goes smoothly. Where are you doing lap swimming? That sounds like a good workout.
I love the haircut! I have been cutting Kate's since she was a few months old. I thought it would be hard but when your kid is born with a mullet you deal:) Things are finally beginning to slow down again so I really want to get together, maybe this weekend?
You know the girls would love to play with Lincoln while you blog at my house. You are always welcome to use our computer. Great job on your laps!! I am not sure I could do anything but sink right now.
Post a Comment