Well, the kidney transplant went well. It has been one week and both boys are out of the hospital and doing well. Michael is back home and Jack is still in Salt Lake for follow-up appointments. Our family is quite relieved and grateful that all is well.
Lincoln is walking more and more every day. Better late than never right? He thinks he can't take a step without holding my hand though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
It's great to hear that the surgeries went well. Are you still planning on coming down soon to see Jack? I hope so, because we don't think we will be able to go to Parowan for one last trip before we move. I love your new blog layout too!
I am so glad they are going as well as you can be after that kind of surgery. My niece took some treats over to Michael so I knew he was home. Heavenly Father has been working over time lately to keep us safe through these crazy trials.
Glad to hear that the Eve's fam is doing well. I hope that all continues to go well.
It's so fun that Linc is walking. This had been my favorite stage and age with both my girls. They discover so much and start communicating better and that is so nice :) Hope to get together when we are in town in Sept. :)
It's great about the surgeries and them going well! My sis is a friend of Mike's. That's good they are doing good!! That's good that Lincoln's walking with help!! My cousin is doing that too, she just can't do it on her own!! Have a good day!
skim boarding on a slip and slide what a great idea! your family is darling in parowan, and i am so jealous of the content baby. no, mine is GREAT too, but for real.... no fair. looks like you are staying busy!
Post a Comment