Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Tag

It's another tag.

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses...so fun!!!

13 comments:

Stacia said...

So I laughed when I read the memory you left on my blog! So Funny!! I totaly remember both of them! I have a few memories but for some reason this one sticks out... I remember on a Rammette trip on the bus you busted out some n'sync and we all sang to the top of our guts our favortie was "God must have spent a little more time on you"! Fun and Fun!

Becky Seymour said...

I remember going to pheonix with you and talking your ear off on the plane about pregnancy, fertility, etc. I thought you were so freaking smart, so put together, and just radiated happiness. That is when I started to really feel like we were becoming friends. I also remember all the faculty meetings when you would have to get up and present as our PTVO rep. You seemed so bugged when the teachers wouldn't cooperate. Then your belly just kept growing and you were so ready to be DONE! You did so much for our school. I truly miss you at school!

Chalise said...

Hey Shan
most of my memories with you were from good old Rammette days. I remember us all jumping around the center of the gym to the song "I get knocked down, but I get up again." I remember that I just loved watching you and Andy dance together. You guys would crack me up. Do you remember our gus gus face? Oh fun

Em said...

I remember when you came the last day of school in 5th grade and Regan was there. He was way happy that you brought Lincoln so he could she him. I was really glad to see him too. Thanks for being such an awesome teacher!!!

Love ya!

Janalee said...

The memory that sticks out the most when I think back is the time that I saw you speak with David at a fireside held at Luke's parents home. I remember being VERY impressed and thinking - I need to get to know her better. Who knew what the future would hold? I am so glad that I have had the chance to get to know you a little better and for the fact that you are such an amazing/good person. I never worry when Kate is with you and as a new/paranoid mom that is the highest complement:)

Em said...

Thanks for the fun idea!

Amber said...

Ah, the memories! The goofy faces, fun late nights, and sisterhood.
I'm thankful for the Mascara Lesson and the support through the blueberry muffin situation :)

Talea Sedgwick said...

The memory I have of you, was probably the worst weekend of your life! It was the first time I had met you. You guys opened your home to us and our kids puked all weekend in your house. I felt awful because Lincoln was still so little! We appreciated the place to stay, but we felt so bad what we put you through!

Natalie said...

Okay...memories galore are flooding my brain! College sounds so fun again when I think of all the great things we did together - remember the DSC parade & we bought scooters to ride through the whole thing? How about the Saliva & Fuel concert with Dave & Cory? Being your bridesmaid & a part of the whole engagement process. I remember laughing so hard when you tried on your corset with your panties...we took a picture, remember? I recall finding a Christmas present - a silver ring - on the tree from you and being so touched at what a thoughtful gift that was. Those are just a few to share...love you dearly!

Anonymous said...

My earliest memory is of your beautiful announcement picture. I was so excited to see David find such a beautiful women. We have loved getting to know you both better. Thanks for coming to visit with Lincoln and having dinner with us and playing games. We have had a ton of fun with your cute family.

Tori said...

Where do I begin? Our funniest memory was of course when we just about burned down the kitchen in Parowan. The picture of you bailing pots of water into the firey stove is forever in my mind. Then when you slipped on the floor in your panic, flat onto your bum with your skinny long legs getting all tangled up... priceless. Another is the night before my wedding, when you came down to my room before I went to bed, and you played with my hair while telling me about how wonderful marriage can be. Really, I remember everything you've ever done, because my goal in life has always been to be as passionate, sweet, responsible, and beautiful as you. Love you!

Kaesy said...

Funny, but my memories of you are of talking endlessly about the missionaries we were going to marry...and neither of us did. Too funny. I also remember having lunch with you at the Pizza Factory...you have always been so easy to talk to.

Kathi said...

My kids aren't letting me think or take the time to leave a comment. I will try again later.