We have been having some fun in the sun this summer. We have done lots of activities; some of which Lincoln has not been a huge fan, but we had fun anyway.
We went to Lagoon a few weeks ago. I think
Linko may have been a little too young for the rides. He didn't like them very much. When I put him on this ride, he started to cry. David told me to let him ride anyway. Lincoln wasn't very happy about that.


He didn't like the carousel very much either. I stood right by him the whole time, but it didn't make him feel any better. He even tried jumping off!

The little train was fun though. Lincoln liked looking at all the animals, but he didn't like the noise of the train tooting his whistle. We also took him to
Lagoona Beach. He loves the water, but you would never know it because this is the exact face he had going down all the slides. Sometimes it is impossible to read his emotions.

Linko also enjoyed the car ride. He loves to ride in cars and this little boy was nice enough to let Lincoln ride with him.

For the 24
th, our neighbors held a pool party in their back yard. We had a blast. In our mommy and me swimming class, Lincoln learned how to jump off the side of the pool so at the party, he was showing off his skills.



In
SLC, we went to a baby yard sale. The woman holding the yard sale took very good care of her things. I was so excited about all my new treasures.

One of our favorite things to do is to have Lincoln's best friend, Kate, over on Wednesdays. They are so fun and they play so well together. Kate enjoys playing with Lincoln's yard sale toys too!


We made a trip to Ogden to say goodbye to my sis, Tori, before she moved away to St. Louis. She is such a funny gal. I love her tons and I am going to miss her so badly. I was too broken up when we said goodbye to each other to want to take any pictures. I regret that now, but the photos would have been hideous with my big snotty nose and swollen eyes
highlighted next to Tori's beautiful face.

When we got home from visiting Tori, Lincoln had a new car waiting for him. He loves these cars so we saved up to get one for him. He was so excited to see it waiting for him in the living room, he could hardly wait to take it on a test drive.



8 comments:
You have definitely kept yourself busy! Lincoln is just the cutest little boy!!! He is getting so big! Lagoon looked really fun!
Lincoln is so cute! Tayt loves those cars too! Your blog is cute I like the pictures looks like you are having fun! Ya we will see you on Labor Day I hope!
Someday Lincoln will be begging to go to Lagoon.
I love his car. His expression changed there. You can see how much he liked his new toy.
Wow, we don't have yard sales like that here (I don't think?), how did you find one that nice? I guess I try not to get up on Saturday, unless I have to, so I am not a good yard sale person.
The swimming pictures are too cute. You look amazing. I love your smile and bright eyes, you have a great glow about you.
Good to get an update and see that you are doing well. Your Summer seems way fun, too bad Linc didn't like Lagoon that much :)
Is there a favorite local park of yours that would be fun to get together at?
Hey I wish I would have know you guys were coming up we would have loved to see you. I am sure that you had a busy trip. Next time you will have to let us know. Looks like you had tonz of fun. I am so sad that summer is ending.
I love the pictures. Thanks for the little update. Lincon is sooo cute. I'm glad you guys had a great summer...to bad it's coming to an end!!
You've been busy this summer! I was just talking to Cory about taking a trip up to Northern Utah next spring or summer when the baby is here & we could take a trip to Lagoon...I hope Lil' will be big enough then. That's so fun that you surprised Linc with new wheels! Great steal on the garage sale treasures - that's better than Christmas! I love it!
Shanny, what a fun trip you had! Linco is the man. I pictured what his face would be like, and I was totally right! He's so funny. I love how crazy about his car he is. The picture of him coming around the corner and discovering it is priceless! Just think of how much fun Christmas is going to be from now on, now that he's older. Wish we could see you soon. I really miss my sees. :( I knew this would be hard, but it's harder than I imagined being away from my family. Christmas is just not coming fast enough (and neither is Dan's graduation for that matter). Love you! Oh, and thanks again for your advice and all your help with my job.
Post a Comment