Shannon! I almost died laughing at that! Leave it to you to find something like that. I love it!
Austin and I loved it. He is right now asking, "Where David go?" over and over. Pretty funny stuff! Please tell Tori to invite me to her blog!
That is so FUNNY!!!!! Thanks for the awesome post!!!! You are too cute!! :)
SOO funny! I love it. Rob got a good laugh out of it too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Shannon! I almost died laughing at that! Leave it to you to find something like that. I love it!
Austin and I loved it. He is right now asking, "Where David go?" over and over. Pretty funny stuff! Please tell Tori to invite me to her blog!
That is so FUNNY!!!!! Thanks for the awesome post!!!! You are too cute!! :)
SOO funny! I love it. Rob got a good laugh out of it too.
Post a Comment