I can't even put into words how adorable your boy is! That made me miss him even more! It seems like he's growing up even faster now that we're away, even though I know that's not the case. I love his lion noise! He has the sweetest smile, and most precious little voice. He's way cuter than the Lincoln-look-alike baby model I saw today! Give him lots of loves for me! Show him our pictures so he doesn't think we're strangers at Christmas. Love you guys!
Hey, it was so great to see you and play! I'm so bummed that I didn't take any pictures, but we had such a nice time :) You are the best and I hope that you guys have a wonderful FALL :)
5 comments:
I can't even put into words how adorable your boy is! That made me miss him even more! It seems like he's growing up even faster now that we're away, even though I know that's not the case. I love his lion noise! He has the sweetest smile, and most precious little voice. He's way cuter than the Lincoln-look-alike baby model I saw today! Give him lots of loves for me! Show him our pictures so he doesn't think we're strangers at Christmas. Love you guys!
Okay, I just watched this again with Dan. Too cute for words! He just makes our hearts mush!
Hey, it was so great to see you and play! I'm so bummed that I didn't take any pictures, but we had such a nice time :)
You are the best and I hope that you guys have a wonderful FALL :)
I love that little man!!
He is growing up so fast and he is so cute!!!
Post a Comment