Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BOO TO YOU!


Conference weekend was so much fun. We were all there (except Dan and Tori of course: you guys were there in our hearts :) My mom bought all the grand kids Halloween shirts. We decided to take some pictures of the squids wearing them. Aren't they cute?




Linkers was a stinker the whole time. The only thing that stopped him from screaming his high pitched, blood curdling scream, was to go outside and play in his cousin's car. Austin is so sweet to share. The weather was pretty cold, so we had to bundle Linko up. He looked pretty cute.





Conference was enjoyable, but I failed to hear a talk on eternal families. I am supposed to speak in sacrament meeting on Sunday using talks from general conference. However, with my sweet child screaming in my ear for two days, it is highly possible that I completely missed it. Does anybody remember a talk based on eternal families? If so, please let me know.

4 comments:

Tori said...

Those pictures of the kids are wonderful! Little Linko and his cars... he's such a little boy! Doesn't want to be social, just wants to be outside with his car. We love him! We miss you guys!

Kathi said...

I heard a talk on eternal families, wait no I did't I was with you and failed to hear almost anything at all. However I am planning on reading it when it comes out, does that help you at all?

Em said...

Good luck!! :)

Anonymous said...

You did great on your talk on Sunday and I remember it from Conference. Your are a wonderful speaker. Linko looks adorable all bundled up for winter.