Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I...

This is a fun tag. The point is to write the first thing that comes to mind.

*I am.... sore and tired.
*I think.... I need a nap.
*I know.... I should teach Lincoln not to scream.
*I miss.... my sister.
*I fear.... awkward situations.
*I feel.... full from too many enchiladas.
*I hear.... Lincoln's hiccups.
*I smell.... my enchilada breath.
*I want.... chocolate brownies.
*I crave.... chocolate brownies.
*I cry.... at funerals and sappy commercials.
*I search.... for my shoe that always ends up in a weird place. (Compliments of Linko.)
*I wonder.... what gets rid of enchilada breath quick.
*I regret.... how I acted in high school.
*I wish.... I could play the piano in front of people.
*I love.... my husband.
*I care... about the frogs that are going to die in the care of my nephew and his friends.
*I always.... pick at things I shouldn't
*I have.... a sweet little boy.
*I worry... about finances.
*I am not.... a good disciplinarian.
*I remember.... September 11.
*I believe.... in Christ.
*I sing... fabulously when I'm alone.
*I argue... Darwin's theory of evolution.
*I write.... posts for my blog.
*I lose.... nothing.
*I listen.... to music.
*I don't always.... listen to my husband.
*I don't understand.... the economy.
*I can usually be found.... in the kitchen! (that's for you Rafi)
*I need.... chocolate brownies and a Scentsy melter.
*I forget.... to floss.
*I am happy.... to be a mom.

This was fun and a little thought provoking. I tag anyone who wants to try it.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hey girl! I love the new pics with the Halloween shirts- too cute! I hope that your talk goes well in church :)
Hope that you are having a good week and that the weather doesn't get too chilly!!
Take care!
Amber

Kathi said...

That's a fun tag, maybe I'll try it later. So are you giving a talk in church? I have to say the prayer, do you want to switch?

Em said...

That's a really cool tag!

Tori said...

Shanny! You made me cry, then laugh, then cry again! Thanks for doing that post. How's the enchilada breath coming along? Dan said we are so alike, it's scary. Love you... miss you!

Lindsey said...

I totally understand the tired and sore thing. THe second week was better though! We are going to be so smokin' hot!!

also understand the enchilada thing =)