My friend, Lindsey, took some awesome pics of Lincoln the other day. She is such a talented photographer and I just had to show off her skills and my sweet boy.
seriously the CUTEST pictures ever! He is a KNOCKOUT! I hope he dates Berkely sometime in high school :) Their children would have amazing blue eyes! So some moms have been talking private school, so start thinking and we'll get together soon!
I agree with everyone...He has great eyes! I love to take pics of blue eyes, they always make for a great pictures--Oh and of course cute boys!I am so happy you liked them. We'll have to do it again!
Lincoln looks so big in those pictures. He's a cutie. I must have miss read the message you left on my "pay it forward" but I realized you wanted to do it. So I need to get your address, unless you're going to be up this way soon. My email is kristiride@hotmail.com
11 comments:
Look at those eyes! He's going to be a heartbreaker.
I can't believe how big he is getting.
What great photos.... I love how blue his eyes look with that shirt. Wow!
Great pictures!! Lincoln is such a cute little man.
Shannon! Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how beautiful his eyes are. His skin looks so stinking soft and sweet! Can't wait!
Those are some great pictures! Isaac is right here by me and said, He is a cute boy. How sweet. Those blue eyes look so beautiful.
seriously the CUTEST pictures ever! He is a KNOCKOUT! I hope he dates Berkely sometime in high school :) Their children would have amazing blue eyes! So some moms have been talking private school, so start thinking and we'll get together soon!
Very Cute!! What a photogenic boy you have! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving :)
I agree with everyone...He has great eyes! I love to take pics of blue eyes, they always make for a great pictures--Oh and of course cute boys!I am so happy you liked them. We'll have to do it again!
Lincoln looks so big in those pictures. He's a cutie.
I must have miss read the message you left on my "pay it forward" but I realized you wanted to do it. So I need to get your address, unless you're going to be up this way soon. My email is kristiride@hotmail.com
Those pictures are so cute. He looks adorable. Your family pictures really turned out great too.
do you think your friend would take pictures for us if I paid her? let me know!
Post a Comment