Sunday, March 22, 2009

Backyard

Yay! We officially have a backyard! (Not just a bunch of dirt and rocks). I am so excited. David and Lincoln love it too.
Because of dreaded allergies, I could not sleep the other night. I woke up at 4:30 and finally decided to get out of bed at 5:00. I decided to look out the window to gaze at my backyard and I was welcomed by this view.

When the sun finished coming up, Lincoln wanted to go outside to play in the yard. Here are some pics.



I also included a picture of my little garden. I can't wait for it to start growing yummy veggies.



I am so glad for my backyard and for my husband who worked so hard to get it done for me. Thanks honey!

8 comments:

Em said...

It's so pretty!! Good for you!! We just moved in and got our front yard done. It's amazing!

Tori said...

Little garden? That's really impressive! Lincoln looks so dang cute in his little shorts! Can't wait to see your beautiful yard, home, and family this summer. Miss you Shanny!

Keeler Klan said...

WoW! How fun. Perfect time of year to finish it too...just in time for spring! :)

-Amberly

Tristen said...

That is awesome! I can't wait for it to stop snowing here so I can start my garden. You have a really nice backyard.

Tasha said...

I love the sunrise pictures! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish we had a backyard that nice! AWESOME job guys:)

Amber said...

So awesome!!! It looks so great! What a transformation :) I'm so excited to have a backyard soon too :) Won't Summer be so much more fun!!

rayndrop said...

shannon, it looks so good. and the garden looks great as well. lincoln is going to have SO much fun playing outside in his own backyard. you'll have fun too. it's so nice to be outside. (except for the allergies.)

Lindsey said...

It looks go good. It will be so fun for Lincoln and nice for you. See ya soon!