Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pretty Little Baby

Little Alexis Tori Cox finally decided to come into the world. After much anticipation, she was born on Monday, March 2, 2009. She weighed 7lb. 5oz. and she was 19.5in. She is such a pretty baby. Mom and baby are doing well.











I can't wait to get out to St. Louis so that I can love on her! I am so proud of my lil sis.


7 comments:

Tasha said...

Tell her Congratulations!! Nobody should look that fantastic after birth:) She is a beautiful little princess!

Em said...

That's so cool! Congrats! She is so cute!

Cheryl Meibos said...

She is beautiful...please tell Tori congratulations for me!

Tori said...

you're the sweetest sister ever!

rayndrop said...

i love newborns. i love the excitement and wonder that comes into the home.

Amber said...

Very cute!! And you are the sweetest sister ever :)

I miss your happy face- wish we could hang out more often. Well, hope life is good for you and enjoy your warmer weather. Take care!!

Nate and Sum said...

Cute baby! I love the post about your favorites... I may have to copy!:) I had a fun time visiting with you at Lindsey's a few days ago.