Saturday, April 25, 2009

He's Got the Blues...

I was playing on my computer tonight trying to figure out the newest version of imovie when I stumbled across pictures from Lincoln's birthday party. Shortly after, I found some music to go with the mood of the day. It's short and kinda lame, but I hope you enjoy it. (Holy Cow! This takes forever to upload.)


6 comments:

Em said...

I love it! Way to be creative!! :)

Nicole Lee said...

I'm impressed!
I was just playing on imovie too and yours is a lot cuter.

Tori said...

That's pretty cool Shanny! I can't WAIT to see that boy in two weeks!

Becky Seymour said...

way cute. cool editing. i need a mac! Berkely shakes her head NO at everyone now and it reminded me of that day in farmers with link....lol

~Kreitzers said...

FUNNY!

rayndrop said...

that was fun to watch!