I just have to post a cute thing that Lincoln does lately. When we are leaving to go somewhere or just leaving the room, he is sure to say good bye to whatever is there. Today, as we were leaving the house to go to the doctor, he said "bye walk" (walk=stroller) and he waves his hand and blows kisses.
He is also obsessed with our neighbor's water feature in their front yard. When he wants to go see it, he says "wotty, wotty, wotty,..." and points to the neighbor's house. When I take him over to see it, he'll stand by the edge and just stare at it. Then, when I tell him it's time to go, he says "bye wotty" and blows kisses. Here are some of the things he says "bye" to....puppy, blankie, drink, outside, stairs, popsicle, pickle, choo-choo, shoes, drink....you get the idea.
I just think Lincoln's age is so much fun! I wanted to be sure to post this before he grows out of it and I forget. That would be sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
so cute! I need to do better at blogging with fun little journal entries like that. thanks for the reminder
What a little sweetie:)
smart girl. to post about things so you don't forget.
lincoln is so cute, and i love this age too.
today aryn said she'd never seen you with glasses. i said, she looks smart, huh. you proved me right.
Ayla says bye to all kinds of things too. It is pretty funny and cute. Lincoln is really a cute little boy!
just a few of the many adorable things linko does!
I think he makes everyone smile!
So fun! I wish I would have done more writing with Landon was little, keep it up you'll be glad you did!
That is just so precious! This is one of the best ages!!
Post a Comment