Since Ray and Jill will be leaving for their mission in Samoa on Monday, they have been getting rid of a lot of things around the house. We have been the beneficiaries of TONS of food storage, a printer/scanner, an upright freezer and much more. The item that Lincoln is the most excited about is the trampoline. It's one of those heavy duty ones they made back in the day. It is over 30 years old! It's not like the ones they have now that bend and blow away in the wind. Lincoln LOVES his new "panch." (tramp...he often mixes the first and last sound of words.) Take a look! Keep in mind that the trampoline resides in the part of the back yard that is still not finished. It's kinda embarrassing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Trampolines sure are fun!! Have you thought about getting one of those net things that goes around it so that no one falls off?? That would be horrible if someone fell off! We really need to go out to lunch or something before school starts. I haven't seen or talked to you in like forever!!!! I'll be calling!
I love getting "new" things when people are moving:) He is so cute!
so cute! Yeah for that tramp, I bet he loves it!
Thats awesome you recieved all that stuff! The tramp will be lots of fun. So...why did they get rid of everything? thats crazy! Call me sometime. I left you a message the other day..did u get it? Hope all is well with ya!
Cute! Cute! Adalyn loves jumping. WE need to come over and try it out.
Post a Comment