Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Neil

For those who wanted evidence of my son's obsession with Neil Diamond, here you go! The video is really shaky because I was laughing so hard. Unfortunately, he got camera shy after a little while and toned down the groove fest. It's still funny though.



This next video is a classic Lincoln moment, but you have to wait till the end to see it. Enjoy!


5 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

SOOOO stinkin' cute! I can't say I've ever seen a cuter smile! Just love it!--oh and the dancing is superb! Did you teach him his fancy foot work?

Em said...

I just can't believe how big he is. He is a true dancing star! :)

Nate and Sum said...

Got to love that smile. Cute videos.

Stacia said...

Those are really funny! he is so cute!

Tasha said...

Your laugh is so contagious!!! I am surprised you were able to hold the camera steady at all with that little dancing boy! SOOO CUTE! I love his face at the end of ABCs!