Saturday, January 9, 2010

What We've Been Up To

I just wanted to post a little of what we have been doing the last few weeks.

We were privileged to be around LOTS of family during the holidays. We loved it!





Christmas Eve jammers.


Look at what Santa brought!

I love my boots.
Linc got a laptop like mommy's. (kinda)

Bowling with my future sis in law.

Lovin the lava lava from Grandma and Grandpa Eves.

We had lots of fun in P-town with cousins. Adam, Austin, Brooke and Lexie were all there. It was SO great to have the entire family together for "Christmas Round 2." Somehow, I didn't get pics of Tori, Dan and Lexie. What the BIFF? We had so much fun though.



I cried when it was time to leave Parowan and go home. I was strong until I got in my car, but once I hit the road,.... cue the waterworks. :( I had so much fun with my family and it was awesome to spend so much time with Tori. I didn't want it to end.

One of the perks of my job is that I get to take Lincoln to our outings. This particular outing was held at Fiesta Fun. Lincoln had a great time.



Here is a little craft I made for a Valentines Party gift exchange. It was fun. I want to make another one for me to keep.

Last, but not least, this is the BIG project we have been working on for the last few weeks.

Linc is doing well with the training. It's slow, but I am okay with it. I don't want to get all stressed and worked up every time he has an accident. I figure that we'll just take it a day at at time. Today, he kept his pull-ups dry for 3 hrs. He is getting good at telling us when he needs to go potty. WAY TO GO LINCOLN!

6 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

Cute post, Shannon! I think I must be getting old because I HAVE NO IDEA what you mean when you say, "What the BIFF" I've tried thinking of everything possible. What the Barnicles Is Fred Fishin! What the Backward Island's Fetchin Front....I just dont know. I'll ask you at church. As always, Love Lincoln's smile!

Unknown said...

Hi shannon~ Cute cute boots love them, you are just a cutie! Glad you had a fun filled Christmas. Love your V-DAY gift idea... I may need to do something similar... I love those JARS AT Wallyworld. Take care, and stop by some time. Jenn

Lyndy Butler said...

Lincoln is so awesome! He's got a ton of success stickers! I still wanna have a playdate. Can we maybe thursday or Friday?
oh and I love your boots too!

Tori said...

What fun pictures shanny. I've always loved how beautifully you wrap the presents! We had so much fun too. I was also sad when it all came to an end. To me, time flew and before I knew it, it was time to leave! Thanks for the fun though, and for spending all that time w us

Nate and Sum said...

Don't you love the holidays? We got to have an extra long Christmas as well with both sides of the family.
Way to go Lincoln with potty training. I found myself getting frustrated a lot with Adalyn. After reading your post, I've vowed to do better with Bridger.

Kathi said...

You are so good keeping up on your blog. I need to do better! I am so glad we got to do "round 2." It was so much fun to hang out and do Christmas togther.
I am so excited that Lincoln is doing well on potty training! You are such a good mommy.