Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lincoln is 3!

We had a great time celebrating Lincoln's 3rd birthday. He was so excited for his party. He told me that he wanted "streamers, and balloons, and goodiebags, and birthday cake, and birthday candles, and presents." I did my best to deliver. Here is a shot of some of the decor.



He was not afraid of his birthday at all this year. (WHEW! I was beginning to wonder if he would ever grow out of that little quirk.) I made him a birthday pancake for breakfast and I sang to him. He loved blowing out the candles.


Since Lincoln is obsessed with Cars, I decided to make him a Cars cake.


We had the family over for a little party. Lincoln loved playing with all of his cute cousins.




Everyone was so generous with the gifts. THANKS!


I was pleasantly surprised when Lincoln sang along with everyone when it was time to sing Happy Birthday! He sang "Happy But-day deew Ween-kin....Happy But-day to you." I was a happy momma.


All in all, the party was a success!

We are so blessed to have Lincoln in our family. We love his happy personality and his sweet reminders of how he loves us. We love him so much and can not express the blessing he is to us. I thank Heavenly Father for him every day. Love you Linc!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

The cake looks great! Awesome job! Happy Birthday Linc.

Tori said...

That cake is ridiculous! Wow, wow, wow!