Thursday, April 22, 2010

Farms and Parks

While I was in Northern Utah for work, my mom and I decided to take Linc to Wheeler Farm. I remember doing dance recitals there when I was really young, but I don't think I had ever been to the farm part. I knew Linc would love it since he has a new fascination with farms. His two favorite story books are about farms.



I love baby goats.


This tree house was awesome. I was coveting it for our yard. I know Linc would keep occupied for hours with something like this.




Lincoln loves pigs.

... and tractors.

After Wheeler Farm, we took Lincoln to a really cool park in Bountiful. Parks come in as a close 2nd to farms in Lincoln's book. He is really good at climbing things and walking across these creepy contraptions. He called this one the troll bridge. (Thanks Dora.) He is much braver than I. I was freaking out with my arms out ready to catch him if he started to fall. Our whole time there, he never even bobbled on the bridge. He walked across with confidence every time.


Yeah for farms and parks!

2 comments:

Tori said...

I love that picture of him on the tractor Shanny!

Amber said...

super fun! I absolutely love Linc's birthday cake- too cute!! I love the family temple trip, instead of just giving up :) Hope you have a great Summer!! take care!