Does he look excited or what? He was actually really sick the first day of Joy School. Unfortunately, I didn't know he was sick until 15 minutes before our school was supposed to start at our house. Despite throwing up 3 times during Joy School, we made it through the 2.5 hrs. Teaching those cute kidders is so much fun.Friday, September 24, 2010
Oh Boy! I've got Joy!
Does he look excited or what? He was actually really sick the first day of Joy School. Unfortunately, I didn't know he was sick until 15 minutes before our school was supposed to start at our house. Despite throwing up 3 times during Joy School, we made it through the 2.5 hrs. Teaching those cute kidders is so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love those aprons Shannon! This looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment