This week we took a trip to Disneyland. We had a great time. My mom and dad went with us. It was so much fun to watch Lincoln experience it for the first time.

Lincoln waited for a really long time to go to Disneyland. For several months before we were able to leave, he asked when we would go. We started the countdown from 3 months! He was very patient to wait for so long.
Lincoln thinks Buzz Lightyear is totally awesome. We found a little action figure for him in the first store we went into. We also found the Mickey ears hat. We could not resist buying them for him. See how happy he is?
The park was all decorated for Halloween. I love Halloween so it was fun for me to see all the neat things they do to get ready for the holiday.
Grandpa was Lincoln's personal chariot for some of the time there. What a good grandpa Lincoln has.
One of Lincoln's requests was to ride Dumbo.Linc was taking it all in....
Mom and dad rode in the caboose. How romantic. :)
We tried to get Lincoln to smile, but he was a little freaked out by the scarecrow. He did not want to get too close.
Minnie was so cute. She gave Lincoln a big hug.
The line to see Mickey was really long. It's a good thing that there are plenty of things to look at while you wait.

Seeing Mickey was worth the wait.
The Buzz Lightyear ride was fun. They have a big, talking Buzz to greet you in the line. Lincoln could not take his eyes off him.
We took Lincoln on almost every ride that he was tall enough to ride. He was barely tall enough to go on Splash Mountain so we decided we would give it a try. Almost immediately, Lincoln was regretting getting on the ride. It's pretty dark and loud inside and there are some drops that are in the dark. Linc does not do dark, loud, drops. We were almost finished with the ride, which means we were on the upward climb to the huge drop down into the water. All the way up, Linc was saying, "No. No. I don't like this ride. No. I want to get off. No I don't like it. No. Please. No." David was laughing so hard. We plunged down the mountain and got SO WET! I have never gotten so wet on that ride. Linc was very wet and cold so we bought him a new shirt. He was such a good sport.

He was happy to see Lightning McQueen and Mater.
My dad tried on every nerdy hat in the park. I think this one is a good look for him. Don't you?



The haunted mansion is decorated like the Nightmare Before Christmas. My mom loved it so much. She rode it 3 times!
We had a great time in Disneyland. We are already planning our next trip!





7 comments:
SUCH Great pictures! I am so glad you had fun! What a much needed vacation. I can't wait to hear more about it. CUTE FAM pics. And I see where your nerdy side comes from. YOur dad....LOL
It's so fun to watch your child experience things! I loved the looks on your faces! I am glad you had such a great time!
lincoln isn't the only one that looks like he had fun! disneyland is SO fun. even for big people.
it's a good time of year to go.
Shannon! Your trip made me so antsy to take Brecken to Disneyland......LIKE TOMORROW! What a fun place for kids..and heck, even adults for that matter!
What a wonderful trip and great pictures! It's so great that your parents could go too! Such fabulous memories and great fun!I've been thinking about you lately and I hope that life is going great. Take care of you and I miss ya. :)
You guys had an absolutely amazing vacation! Love little Linco, and love the summary.
FUN FUN FUN!! We might be going and I just wanted to know... where did you guys stay?
Post a Comment