Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Joy School Halloween Party

We had the Joy School kids and families come to the house for a Halloween party and program. Lincoln was so excited all day long for his friends to come over. Once everyone arrived, he was bouncing and running all over the house. He could not contain his excitement. We ate dinner and then herded the kids into Lincoln's room for costume changing and to line up for the costume parade. The kids were all so cute in their costumes.







When it came time to sing the songs, Kate was really the only one who knew what was going on and who was not too shy to show off her skills to the moms and dads. The other kids kinda retreated to various areas of the room while Kate performed her solo.

I am so glad that Linc is in Joy School this year. I am really glad we made the choice to do the program. He learns so many good things there and he has such cute little friends in his class.

2 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

That was so fun! Thanks for all your work with that, really! OUr kids are adorable. I love joy school.

Tori said...

Joy school looks like a lot of joy! You have a cute bunch of students. I LOVE Kate's princess dress soooo much. I'll bet Lincoln thought she was a babe in that get-up!