I asked David how it feels to be 30. He said it's weird thinking about the fact that he is 30, but he does not feel different. That is probably the typical male answer to that question. I am not sure if I will handle y 30th birthday with grace and dignity. We'll see in about 14 months I guess.
Here is David with our traditional birthday pancake. I planned on taking David on a little date later that night, but we were not able to find a babysitter, so we took Linc along. We went to dinner and then headed home for a movie to watch as a family. It was a nice night. I felt bad about not having a party for David. He said it was fine because he is not much of a party guy. I know he's not the type for parties so I didn't feel too guilty.
I sure love my old husband. He is an awesome guy and I am really lucky to have him as mine. Happy Birthday Davey!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Love the cake! I must be crazy, but I am honestly looking forward to turning 30 next year... We will have to throw a huge birthday bash for you:)
Happy birthday DAVE!! What a fun day and cool birthday cake too! You are so talented :)
You guys are so cute- I love your family picture at his office!
Take care of you!
Post a Comment