It seems that we have created a little Halloween tradition. Kathi and I have taken our kids to Jumpn Jacks on Halloween for the last 2 years. It has been really fun. This year, they had lots of fun Halloween activites for the kids to do.

Here is Brooke and Linc just a jumpin!

This is what Linc looked like the majority of the time. He was jumping so hard that it was almost impossible to get a good picture of him. :)




As always, I enjoyed the slides almost as much as the kids.
Later that evening, we went to Enoch to trick or treat with Mike and Kathi's kids.

Linc was a little freaked out by Adam's Darth Vadar costume. When Lincoln gets scared, he covers his ears. I have no idea why. He has done this for years. He kept his hands on his ears any time Adam was within 10 feet of him.

What a cute little trick or treater!
1 comment:
What a fun tradition you guys have! Sounds like a fun place. All the kids look great, and I can't wait to see you all! I'll never understand why he covers his ears when he sees something scary. Why not his eyes...?
Post a Comment