Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Excuse Me Sir...
A little while ago, Lincoln and I were having a particularly long day. Lincoln was dying for someone to play with and I had a lot of work to do. All of his usual friends were unavailable so he was stuck with me and hanging out at home. Because of this, on a break, we dashed to the library to get out of the house for a few minutes. While at the library, Lincoln was still desperate for someone to play with. Suddenly, we saw a little boy Lincoln knows walk into the library with his dad. Lincoln quickly walked up to the dad and said, "excuse me sir, but can Bridger Johnson play?" Bridger's dad said, "that's the most polite request I have ever heard!" I was one proud momma. That was a very cute moment. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
adorable!
Post a Comment