Sunday, February 26, 2012
Low
A few weeks ago I went to pick up Lincoln from his primary class after church. Lindsey, my good friend is his teacher. She told me that as part of the lesson, the kids were supposed to play Follow the Leader. The kids were taking turns being the leader. One kid would stand in front of the class and march in place. Another kid stood in front and waved his arms back and forth. Soon, it was Lincoln's turn to be the leader. He stood in front of the class and promptly began to sing a popular song called, "low". He chanted, "apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, with the fur..." and included a little dancing on the part that says, "low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low" by bending his knees and moving down to the floor. The other kids just stood and watched Lincoln. As Lindsey described the scene I could picture it in my mind, because I have seen that very thing happen on the kitchen floor at home.
I love his innocence. Can he stay 4 forever?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That makes me seriously LOL. :) What a funny kid!
Post a Comment