Today however, is Sunday. I am not attending church today because on Friday I was given the best late birthday present EVER! David scheduled LASIK eye surgery for me. I can actually SEE without contacts or glasses. I am so happy. It's a true miracle. Because my eyes are still healing and are itchy and irritated, I have a pretty intense medication regimen. I chose to stay home today to rest my eyes a bit. Because of this I will be writing this post in segments to give my eyes a break from the computer screen every now and then. :)
So now that we are half way through February, I guess it's time to post pictures from Christmas. We had a great Christmas. We loved spending time with our loved ones.
We woke up bright and early to find that Santa had visited our home. We were so excited!
Lincoln was surprised to find that Grandma and Grandpa Eves gave him a pirate sword and hook that he had spotted in one of the stores at Disneyland.
Lincoln's #1 gift he was dying to have was Hogwarts Tower Legos. He was so happy when he unwrapped it. We have played with Hogwarts tower every day since Christmas.
The Duke Elf came to visit our house with new Duke gear for all of us.
What a great day!
Grandma and Grandpa Eves came over Christmas morning to unwrap presents with us. They loved the family calendar we made for them.
Lincoln's Harry Potter obsession is not limited to Legos. He also loves the Harry Potter movies which he is not allowed to watch yet... I guess he likes looking at the DVD cases.
Lincoln really liked his tool set as well. He had to have goggles to protect his eyes when he is working with his tools so I found a swimming mask for him to wear while he works. It's perfect!
Playing with his Harry Potter Legos. Could he be any happier?
Hogwarts Tower!
A few days after Christmas, we headed to Parowan for Christmas Round 2. We do that every year that we are not able to spend Christmas morning with the Edwards.
All the kids were delighted to discover that there were even more presents waiting for them in Parowan.
We love celebrating Christmas again along with so many birthdays. Our family is filled with winter birthdays. David, Corrin, Kathi, Tori, Dan, and I all have birthdays in November, December and January. Needless to say, when we have Christmas Round 2, we often celebrate several birthdays at the same time.
Kathi had her tonsils out a few days after Christmas. At Edwards family Christmas, she was not feeling very well at all.
Dan and Corrin are always fun to have around. Silly kids...
We love spending time with our family.
By this time, Lincoln was pretty much tired of smiling for the camera. :)
While spending a few days in Parowan, Lincoln and Grandpa Edwards took a few rides on the four-wheeler. That's always fun.
Another activity we enjoy is going tubing as a family. We love to go to Brian Head and tube down the hills. We race to see who can get down the fastest. We also see who can get closest to the barrier at the top without hitting it.
Lincoln just sits in his tube and lets me pull him around and push him down. All the way down the hill he makes noises that only Lincoln can make and waves his arms around. When he gets to the bottom he says, "that was fun! Let's go again!"
Corrin looks like she had fun too. :)
Me and Linc, playing in the snow.
Daniel and Corrin. We love them.
Michael and Brooke. Precious.
Christmas time is always so great. I hate to see it end. It's so awesome to be able to spend time with those we love the most.























1 comment:
It's your last Christmas with glasses! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment