Sunday, February 26, 2012

Today in church the topic for sharing time was Choose the Right. The outline suggested to have special guests come to primary to speak to the children about listing to the Holy Ghost in making choices. To introduce the lesson, Sister Hooten asked a little girl in primary who helped her choose her dress for the day. The little girl replied that her mom helped her. Next, Sister Hooten asked Lincoln what he had for breakfast today. "Frosted Mini Wheats" he stated. Next, he was asked who helped him choose what kind of cereal to eat. Lincoln quickly replied, "The Holy Ghost.". Everyone giggled. I did too, but I was so proud of my little boy for knowing that the Holy Ghost helps us make decisions in our lives. Afterword, I got multiple compliments on how sweet of a boy Lincoln is. Some said he is funny, others said he is smart, and some said he is spiritual. I have to agree with all of those. I am so lucky to be Lincoln's mommy.

No comments: