Saturday, November 16, 2013

Back to It

My mom and dad were here over the last couple of days. Gosh, I love them so much. They are so loving and kind. My mom shows her love in the obvious ways; Hugs, loving words, gifts, service etc. Although dad gives hugs and loving words as well, as I have grown older I have noticed his way of showing love to his children is a bit different. At times Dad shows his love by issuing challenges to us that will help us become better people. Dad and I spoke in an impromptu conversation in the hallway about the need to keep a journal. He admitted that his journal keeping habits have not been very good and that he will be starting again. I admitted the same. He challenged me to do better job at keeping a journal. I accepted the challenge and since my blog is my journal, I'm back at it!
So much has happened I the last 6 months. Lincoln graduated from Kindergarten and we sold our home in La Verkin. We are currently living in St. George in a rental home while our new home in Hurricane is being built. We can't wait!  
Lincoln is now in first grade at Heritage Elementary. He is doing great! I am also back in the classroom teaching 4th grade at Heritage. We are having a great year. David is still at Southwest Behavioral Health doing the data managing. We are happy, healthy, and doing awesome!
I am so thankful for my family both immediate and extended. David and Lincoln are two of the greatest blessings in my life. I am so blessed and because of that I know my Heavenly Father loves me. 
So I will be back to the blog again. Enjoy!

No comments: