I know that to all of you, we must seem like the kind of parents who are obsessed with thier baby. Well, the fact of the matter is....we are! We love taking pictures of the little tyke and (in our opinion) they all turn out really cute!
The point is, maybe some of you are a little annoyed with all the gushing about our little boy. However, we can't seem to get enough of him. As for all the pictures featuring Lincoln as the star, the truth is, there are not many pictures of me that I am extremely thrilled about, and David tends to be somewhat camera shy. Hopefully, all the posts and pictures about Lincoln will not deter you from visiting our blog and catching up on our little family. We love you all.
For the record, I am not trilled with this picture of me, but I figured I should post one every now and then.





3 comments:
Honestly, I think most of the people I know with blogs that have kids mostly post of their kids. I know I do, and I think that it is fine. I think that my baby is amazing, and I love to see others' children too. Lincoln is adorable. Thanks for posting the Glenn Beck clip. I hadn't seen it, and it was really nice.
Shan... Youre gorgeous. You are perfectly normal with your obsession with Lincoln. He's a doll. Braden has 2 baby books full of pics. Taylor 1 baby book... Megan 3/4 of a baby book. Emma 1/2 of a baby book... Hannie...no baby book... Ahahahahahahaaa. Although we are obsessed with them all... it's hard to find time to do it all.... Keep posting the pics of Linc... you'll be glad later... So will he... You are a great mom... keep up the good work...
Your blog is so cute and I love all of your pics! I also like you valentine (I laughed out loud) - I may have to try making one of those. I think Kate is the only person in our fam that has been photographed in the past 9 months, I have to really make an effort to get anyone else in the pics - so I am actually pleased to hear that I am not alone.
Post a Comment