Sunday, February 3, 2008

Glenn Beck

Whether or not you agree with Glenn Beck's political views, I think we can all agree with this.

see bottom of page

3 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

Sam and I listen to Glenn Beck every morning, and I can definitely say that I am sooooo glad you posted this. I am happy to see another Glenn fan.

Natalie said...

I saw that video through my e-mail & it made me tear up a bit. You can tell it really hit him hard...as it has done with all of us!

Amber said...

Thanks for the good post. Also with th teething issue, I do agree that Iburprofen seems to work best and maybe ypu could prop- up his crib matress on a slight angle so that he won't continue to choke while lying down?? Hope he gets better soon- usually after the teeth get through the gum it seems to hurt them less!! take care!!