
Over the weekend, we took Lincoln to get his one year pictures taken. These are some of our favorites!



The photographer made an elephant noise and it made Lincoln cry. I have to admit...it was kinda scary!




Lincoln always gets a cheezy grin when he pulls himself up to things. He is sure to look around to see if anyone noticed. He is so proud of himself.





13 comments:
Cute Pictures! How fun!
Handsome little man. I LOVE the pictures. Great job. Pictures can be stressful, but you got some beautiful shots.
He is such a CUTIE!!!
Such cute pictures! It is so funny what he does when he pulls himself up, Kate does the EXACT same thing. I guess you could say they spend a little time together:) Such a cute boy.
So cute! I love his eyes in the first one.
What a handsome little man you have!
Oh man, he is the cutest thing ever! Do you think he will go for older women? I know a 16 month old gal that's single! :) Seriously, he looks really cute. The photographer did a great job.
He's so cute!
Such great pictures! He is a little cutie! I can see both you and Dave in him...how could he not be handsome!
Where did you go to get them taken? The pictures are darling! I can't believe how cute he is, well wait, I know his Mom, of course he is that cute!! I totally want to take a photography class in the summer. They have one in the community classes. I just know I will want good pictures, but am very poor.
Would you ever want to do it too?
Very cute pictures. I especially love the one where Lincoln has his sad face! Those are the cutest. Sorry it took me so long to get the invite right!
His hair is going blonde.... Crazy! He looks so much like Dave... What a doll...
He's is starting to look like the fam!!
Post a Comment