I can't believe it's been a whole year that we have had Link in our little family! The time has gone by so fast.
Finally he arrives! I was exhausted, but so excited! He was so cute!
This was taken right before we took Link home. What a little angel.
We have hundreds of pictures similar to this one. Believe it or not, we don't take nearly as many pictures as we used to.
I made the sign and the shirt for Link's birthday. You can't really tell, but Lincoln's shirt says, "LINCOLN 01". I thought it was so cute that I made one for his cousin who is just 3 days older than Lincoln. The shirt is already too small so he probably won't wear it again. Oh well. We can keep it for a memory.
Since he was sick, Lincoln really wasn't much into opening presents.
Out of all the gifts, he liked the walker/scooter BOX the best. Naturally!
When it was all said and done, we had a good time despite our sickness. We are so grateful for our little boy. He has added so much to our lives. Now we can't even imagine life without him. He is such a blessing and we thank Heavenly Father every day for the opportunity to be his parents. WE LOVE YOU LINCOLN! Happy Birthday!





9 comments:
I know - the time has flown by! I swear we just brought Kate home. Link looks so cute in his birthday shirt, that is such a good idea. I hope he is feeling better.
Sad he was sick- but it looks like a rockin' party! So fun! LOVE the cake and a big kudos for you! Seriously, way cute!
It was nice to see some baby photos too- it's just crazy how rapidly they grow and change!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINCOLN!!! I can't believe he's 1 already! I remember when we tried to guess what day you were going to have him and what size and pounds! Time sure does fly! Tell him Happy Birthday for me!! He's just Way 2 cute!
The cake is for sure impressive and I love the sign! And at least you look really pretty in your pre-hemorrhoidal-giving birth picture. =)
How fun! Lincoln is so cute!
Cute! I have never seen your prego pictures, so that was fun! And don't worry, I have heard every scary story possible about labor, so no worries, I am actually looking forward to labor. Anyways, cute baby, cute son, I love your sign. Did you use paint? Hey, what is your address? I need to send ya something!
Happy Birthday Linc!!! I loved this post - it made me tear up looking at the pictures of the delivery. What a special time - well worth the pain, huh!!! That upclose shot of him is really cute. And you did a fabulous job on his shirt & sign & cake!!! I'm very impressed - it's just too bad he wasn't feeling 100%
I love the birth pictures. I just want to hold that tiny Lincoln. They make me so excited to have another one. I love the whole birth process.
Wow- SuperMOM!! Great job with your cute sign and shirt and cake. You have been very busy during those short breaks of taking care of your sick boy. I hope he gets feeling better soon.
Happy Birthday Lincoln! Ya know I really hope that someday You guys are at the center when I am at the center and then I can meet this cute one year old manchild. You do look really great in your pictures! and what an awesome party. I love it!
Post a Comment