After dinner, David and I headed to the theatre to watch The Phantom of the Opera. I was so excited! I have been wanting to see the show for so long. I was really looking forward to it.




The show was amazing! I loved every second. The story and the music are so beautiful...I cried. The theatre was amazing, the actors were awesome, the set was outstanding and the special effects were incredible. My favorite part was at the beginning when we went back in time to learn the story of the Phantom of the Opera. The theatre around us was restored and the chandelier floated back together while the orchestra pounded out the theme. The picture below does not do it justice. My heart was pounding. It was really loud and really intense.

We had great seats and we really enjoyed the show.
I had never left Lincoln for that long before and no one else has ever tried to put him to bed so I was a little nervous about that. My wonderful sister-in-law, Holli, watched Lincoln for the night. According to her, Lincoln was an angel besides getting so mad that he threw-up all over her carpet. After that, she said everything was great. When we got home, he was sound asleep in his crib.
All in all, we had a great day.





8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! It sounds like you had fun! Phantom of the Opera is a good flick. Dinner looked good!! HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
Luv ya!
OH my gosh I can't even believe you've been married for 6 years! So crazy to think how fast time goes by!
Happy Anniversary! The Phantom is a great show - Luke's boss took us for Christmas a couple years ago and I really liked it, but we missed the best part - the CHANDELIER! They were having tech problems so you'll have to tell me about it. It sounds like you had a great evening. Seems like there's not as much couple time anymore:)
Sorry about the lettuce wraps. I feel like you ordered that because of me. I should have told you that I haven't liked them anywhere, but P.F. Chang's. I was really hoping you got to go there, but I am so happy the show was as good as you've been told. Sorry we woke you up that day. Mom's don't get naps very often so they are sacred. Dinner was fun. We will have to do that again soon.
Happy Anniversary! I remember when you had the hots for Dave in our Dance class...he he! Looks like you all had a blast!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you have been married 6 years, I didn't realize you had been married a year and a half longer than us, that is AWESOME! I am so jealous that you saw Phantom, but you totally deserve it! Your nose thing made me LOL! Were you early with Link? Tara went at 38 weeks and I am just hoping for that, even though I should want to go 40, I don't
Happy Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it's been 6 short years! I've always wanted to go to Phantom of the Opera...I've had to settle for the soundtrack & recent movie release. I looks like you guys had a great time.
How fun!! Happy 6 years!! It's crazy how times flys! Sorry that the foos wasn't the best- I love food! But I'm glad that Phantom was awesome! It's way fun to get away with just your spouse, but I'm with you- I always worry how my kids are doing! Hopefully, I'll loosen up someday! (Ya, right!)
Post a Comment