I had a lot of pictures that I've been wanting to post. Some are kinda random, but they are fun anyway.
I took Lincoln and Kate on a walk the other day. It was so nice outside I thought I would take advantage. (Thanks for lending me the stroller Terra!) Kate always puts her arm around Lincoln while in the stroller. I did not pose them. Honest! Also, notice that they both have only one sock? Lincoln insists on wearing just one sock. I always put both on, but soon after, he takes one off. He also insists that Kate follows his trend. He takes one of her socks off for her.
We took Lincoln to the park the other day, (ha ha Linkin Park) anyway... he loved the swings, but he was not so sure what the slide was all about. It was such a beautiful day!
We made signs for all the grandchildren to hold when Michael got off the plane. Since Michael had never met Lincoln, we made him the sign pictured above. Lincoln was so tired and cranky because it was WAY passed his bedtime.
We waited and waited...... and waited and the plane finally landed. We lined up with our signs and cameras waiting for Michael to come off the plane. We saw many people come off the plane, but there was no Michael. Other passengers on the flight told me that there was not a missionary on the plane. I informed David's mom of the situation. Sadly, he missed his connecting flight and was stuck in Salt Lake City for the night. We were told that he would be able to catch the first flight this morning so we all went home and returned to the airport bright and early to see our missionary come home. It was so much fun to see him again. He is a great guy and we missed him a lot.





7 comments:
Cute pictures. I think that is so funny that Kate puts her arm around him. That little flirt. They are so cute. I love that Lincoln took her sock off, too.
Sorry, we couldn't play games last night. Hopefully we can get together soon.
Fun Fun! I love the one sock thing that is hilarious. Link is lucky to have such a fun mom!
I so so so love the first pic with Kate and Linc! I think they are adorable! I'm diggin' that double jogger too! We just order our bike trailer/doubler stroller- I hope that I like it! I can't wait for it to get warmer so we can get out of the house! You guys look great by-the-way and I'm glad the the Eves fam, got their last missionary home safe! Take care!
So cute pics! That's so cool that he got home!! I'm inviting you to Reg's blog!
Regan says HI!!! I invited you to his blog!!!
I Love the Stroller pals. Life is good when your getting pushed around and your BFF is by your side. Linc is livin' the good life!
How sad after all that waiting! I bet she was one frustrated mom. At least you are looking so cute in the pictures!
Post a Comment