I haven't posted for a little while so I feel like I need to kinda catch up on some of the things our family has been doing.
We took Lincoln swimming for the first time at Sand Hollow Aquatics Center. He loved every minute of it. He would kick his legs and giggle as we swam around the pool. His favorite part was the whirl pool. We saw our friends, the Oliphants, there and it was fun to hang out with them. Lincoln loves their kids. On the way to our car, there was a fire in the landscaping by the parking lot. I helped put it out and they gave me four free passes to swim again. I was so excited.
These are just cute pics that I wanted to post. Lincoln LOVES his baths.
Lincoln likes to cover his face with his silky while he guzzles away at the milky goodness.
First MINT OREO cookie! These pics are proof that this is my child. He chowed down on that mint oreo like he had never eaten anything in his life. It was a very proud moment for me.




At a ward party, Lincoln gained independence and decided that he didn't want to be around me. He wanted to play with the kids. He crawled WAY far away (ok..not that far, but it was a little traumatic for me.)
Harlee Oliphant was so cute playing with Lincoln. She crawled with him on the grass and played with him for a while.


We spent the weekend in Centerville with mom and dad. We went to Ogden for Dan's graduation and Lincoln got to spend some quality time with family that he doesn't get to spend much time with. It was fun. Now Tori and Dan are off to Medical School. We are going to miss you guys.

Lincoln has started pulling himself up to EVERYTHING! However, shortly after this adorable picture was taken, he face planted on the floor. He doesn't like his walker anymore.
But who needs a walker when your dad comes with one?! Lincoln's new favorite activity is to push dad around in his wheelchair. Of course Linc has to be naked or it's just not as fun.
At a ward party, Lincoln gained independence and decided that he didn't want to be around me. He wanted to play with the kids. He crawled WAY far away (ok..not that far, but it was a little traumatic for me.)
We spent the weekend in Centerville with mom and dad. We went to Ogden for Dan's graduation and Lincoln got to spend some quality time with family that he doesn't get to spend much time with. It was fun. Now Tori and Dan are off to Medical School. We are going to miss you guys.






11 comments:
Great Pics!!! I can't believe that Dan is moving out for the summer? What will you do? I loved the pic of linc with bubble hair. love you guys...
You take the cutest pictures of Linc! He's getting so big. I love the picture of him & Dave playing on the bed. Doesn't it just warm your heart to see them together? It makes me love Cory more and more when he plays with Lil'. You look so pretty in the swimming picture - you've always had very captivating features. I bet you are going to miss Daniel when he leaves.
Such great pictures of your little man! This is such a fun stage...busy but fun!
He is just growing up to fast! Give him lots of love for me!
Glad to get an update. How fun! And you are not a bad mommy- the bottle thing will come in time :)
It's so fun when they start walking- Kenna is getting quite better.
You are so good at catching fun moments on film. I admire that you have the energy to keep a meticulously clean house and still have time to do so many different things - I am hoping that they were spread out over at least a couple weeks (for my own personal comparisons:)
I loved the update!! Cute, cute pictures. You are my favorite Firefighter (shhhh, don't tell Chad). We will have to go back to Sand Hollow soon, that was fun. The bath pictures are so fun, kids have a thing for bubbles. You are an awesome Mommy, even if you can't afford two socks or any clothes!! hahaha Harlee was out front yesterday totally naked, so at least your son is a little more private and younger.
Shanny! These pics are so dang cute! I laughed for an hour from those cute bath pictures of Lincoln. That is a precious picture of Daniel and Lincoln--that's probably been pretty special time with Daniel huh? Lincoln is such a sweet little boy. I love the oreo pictures--yep he's definately yours! Tell Davey hello. We love you!
Fun to get an update! You guys are so cute and have lots of fun! I love all the pictures!
Darling pictures. He is sure a cute little guy.
What a cutie!!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I love his big eyes! I love baby Berkely, but I also can't wait till she gets that age. Thanks for the fun comments, you can come over when ever you want, just text me, and hopefully I will be home.
Post a Comment