On Tuesday, we decided to head over to the zoo. It is part of the huge park that is by Tori and Dan's house. This zoo is incredible, AND it's FREE! The animal exhibits are so beautiful. I
thoroughly enjoyed every minute we got to spend at the zoo. The animals look healthy and the surroundings are breathtaking.

These little penguins were my favorite part. They are so funny!


Lincoln really wanted to ride the train that takes you around the zoo. I hopped in line to buy tickets. Can you believe that it was five bucks per person? Who can complain when entry to the zoo is free though. I was glad to pay my ten dollars. Although the train ride was not necessarily worth the money, the rest of the zoo
definitely was.




What a fun day!
3 comments:
You are such a cute mom, Lincoln is so lucky to have you! I love FREE things especially fun things like the zoo!
Free Zoo? You sure got a deal!! :)
You forgot to mention how much the conductor enjoyed Lincoln's pretty smiles!
Post a Comment