Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 3

We went to an awesome children's museum called The Magic House. We all had a great time. They have a story book room where the books come alive. Lincoln is sliding Jack's beanstalk.

In this picture, he is showing off his pretty smile in Rapunzel's castle.


They had a really cool water exhibit for the kids to splash around and see how water works. I can just see Lincoln getting smarter in this picture.



Lincoln really liked this place. Can you tell?




Perhaps Lincoln's favorite part of the Magic House was this giant thing that you can push your hands/face or whatever on and it comes through on the other side. You are probably familiar with the smaller ones. This one was HUGE!



Tori and Dan had a good time helping Lincoln out at the little fishing pond.




They even had a cute little grocery store where you can put all your items in a basket, scan them and pay for them. Then, you put them back. It was so fun!



The Magic House was awesome! St. George need to get one soon!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I need to go here! This is way better than our children's museum.....CUTE! Tori looks fabulous!

Em said...

I've kind of heard of something like that... I'm glad you had fun!!

rayndrop said...

that sounds cool.

Tori said...

He loved that didn't he? Any time there's watee for him to play with, right? I hope season passes aren't too expensive, because we loved it!