Today in Joy School we practiced the Nativity. We will be performing the Nativity for elderly people next week.
I made part assignments for the day. I decided to have Lincoln play Joseph because Bridger wanted to wear the wise man crown and Matix wanted to hold the shepherd's staff. I hastily draped some brown fabric over Lincoln's head and turned to help the other children get in their consumes. Before I knew it, Lincoln had turned Joseph's head dress into a super hero cape. He was zooming around the room shouting "JOSEPH TO THE RESCUE!"
I absolutely love that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Shannon...this is Amber Monson (eves) hey do you still make cakes? How much would you charge. Preston is having a sports themed birthday party next Friday, and I'm running out of time to make a cake..I'm doing little sports ball cupcakes, but I would like some type of cake he can blow out the candles? Do you even make cakes for other people...anyway you so don't have to but I was just wondering...let me know I'm sure with the holiday's your way busy anyway, but I'll keep you in mind. ambermonson1@gmail.com or you can leave a comment on my blog.
Love it! What a cute idea for your preschool group.
Post a Comment