Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cherry Hill


Last year, the family went to Cherry Hill for the first time. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided to make it an annual event.


Here's the crazy clan.
Adam, Lexie, Austin, Brooke, Lincoln.


We adults love this slide. It's really fun to go down. We could do it all day long. I tried to get Lincoln to go down the slide, but he wouldn't. Maybe next year.






Adam had a good time on the slide too.



We like to hang out under the trees in the shade for lunch and rest. We play so hard when we are there we have to take a break here and there.

We love Cherry Hill. I am already excited to go next year.

1 comment:

Tori said...

That picture of you makes me laugh every time I see it! Oh, you're so stinkin funny! What a fun time.