Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yesterday Lincoln and I were watching a Living Scriptures movie about Jesus' miracles. They spoke in the movie about Jesus healing people. Lincoln asked what "heal" means. I told him it means to make someone better who is sick or hurt. Lincoln immediately replied by asking, "can I ask Jesus to heal my dad's spinal cord?" Tears filled my eyes and I told Lincoln that it would be a great idea and we hope that it can happen.
Lincoln's sweet heart and loving spirit is such an example to me. I am trying to do as the scriptures say and become as a little child and I am so proud that Lincoln can be my teacher.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

He is the sweetest little guy ever! What a big heart he has, you can tell he takes after his Mom and Dad.

The Penney's said...

Aww...Shan, this made me get teary too! What a special lil' spirit has been sent to your home. There is nothing better than the faith a little child!