Saturday, October 10, 2009

A couple of weeks ago, we had my good friend, Lindsey, take some pictures of Linc. Here are some of my favorites. Which one is YOUR favorite?








(I love the colors in the one above)



No photo shoot would be complete without a shot like this one.
Unfortunately, we got LOTS of shots like this. However, I am not complaining...at least he did not throw up! :) Thanks Lindsey. You are the best!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the invite... your little Linc... is a doll. I hope to get to know you better, and I am glad you came with Beck to the girls craft night. You will have to come again. Take care! Jenn

Tori said...

I think the fifth, sixth, and seventh are my favorites. Of course, the last one is a classic too.

Em said...

I like the last one!! :)

The Calico Crew said...

I was trying to figure out where you went but when you have a fabulous backyard who needs to go anywhere? Is that barn wood from across the street from you? Lincoln is sooo cute! His blue eyes are beautiful--or am I supposed to say Handsome! He is a boy! They are all so cute! (that's what you get when you have a boy like Lincoln)

Kathi said...

I want our pictures taken too. Lindsey did a really good job. I love the second picture, but they all are really good.