Sunday, October 25, 2009

San Diego Day 2

Our second day at Sea World was filled with more fun.

We saw this statue of a milk bottle and giggled because if Linc had his choice, he would live on milk alone. We laughed and said this is probably how much milk Lincoln drinks in a week.


I was glad that on our second day, we got to see the beluga whales. They look so sweet don't they?







I loved this picture with Lincoln looking in at the whale.

We also got a better view of the dolphins on the second day. I thought this was a cool picture too. Lincoln likes to watch the dolphins jump and he makes a great dolphin noise.

The tide pool with the live starfish was really neat.



During the Shamu show on the second day, the park was virtually empty. Everyone was watching Shamu. We took advantage and went on rides. We stayed on the Sesame Street rides for a long time without having to get off. We just rode them over and over. On our way out the park, David said he wanted me to go on the Journey to Atlantis ride. Lincoln is too small to ride and someone had to stay with Linc so I went on the ride all alone like a big loser. It was fun though.





We also went on the gondola ride over the ocean. The view was amazing and we had a great time.

We loved both days at Sea World and I can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

ok so when you said you went all alone I didn't think you meant ALL ALONE! Was there really no one else in the park?? Totally awesome you got the boat to yourself!

Nicole Lee said...

You really did mean ALL ALONE!

Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Em said...

YEAH!! It made me laugh to see that you were on that ride all alone!! :) Hehe! So much fun!!! Looks like Seaworld was a BIG hit!

Tori said...

I love that you rode that ride alone! You're so cute, all tiny in that big boat.